Moving abroad? Struggling to find trustworthy information on visas and passports?
Then you have come to the right place.
Hello from Alastair and Alison,
Together we have lived in five countries on three continents and travelled extensively. A dream that was only made possible by the simple fact that Alison had a British passport through her mother. And now we get to stay in Spain after Brexit on an Irish passport that Alison got through her grandmother. We wondered if others were wondering what visas and passports were possible for them. Searching the internet, we couldn’t find any websites that were a good source of accurate information. And with that wherecani.live was born! So, how can we help you?
- Our Explore options pages look at your possibilities from your current perspective. Are you young and eligible for a working holiday visa? Are you wanting to retire abroad? Or do you have skills that will mean you are eligible for a work visa in a country of your dreams?
- Our types of visas and permits help you understand what is possible. You may not even know that you are eligible for a certain type of visa until you have read this.
- Do you know which country you want to move to? No problem! We have detailed country information pages for most countries in the world. You can learn about life in that country, understand visas and citizenship requirements and read Expat stories from those that have already done it.
- So now that you have made your decision, who can help you take that next step towards your visa or passport? Our network of trusted immigration partners is who. We have searched and vetted a network of trusted immigration lawyers across the globe to help you take the next steps towards getting that visa, residency or passport. Click here to get a discounted rate off your first consultation.
Why use wherecani.live?
All our information includes vital up to date links to government websites and other sources of information.. It is kept current using specialised software that monitors immigration websites. We also use our immigration partner network to help understand the finer points of local laws and procedures. In addition, our trusted partners are also an excellent resource for keeping our information up to date as publicising of changes takes some governments a little while.
Make sure you sign up to our newsletter below for a regular dose of inspiration and news
Want to know more about us?
Have a listen to the Nine Network Today Show talking to Alison about dual citizenship
Here are some of our radio interviews:
- Warren Ingram from Moneyweb South Africa talks to Alison about the opportunities for people to live, work and immigrate abroad or to get a second passport.
- Shado Twala on the SAFM Otherwise Show talks to Alison about second passports. “There are many opportunities that people do not know about to get a second passport.”
Articles where we have been featured:
- Immigration Insider predicts that wherecani.live will generate thousands of leads for the investment visa industry.
- WYZA – Dual citizenship is your passport to a grown up gap year.
- BizCommunity – Why does having a second passport matter?
- IOL News – The benefits of a second passport
For more media information, please see our press page.