If you are moving to Spain, finding a place to live should be high on your list. Short-term rentals are simple, and sites like Airbnb have excellent coverage in Spain.
But longer-term renting in Spain has some quirks and pitfalls to avoid, especially if you don’t read and speak fluent Spanish.
Our Guide to Renting Property in Spain makes the process less stressful. Here’s a peek at some of the topics that the guide covers.
- The best websites to find rental properties.
- A vocabulary of Spanish property descriptions and abbreviations.
- Who pays for what: You or the landlord?
- How to apply for a rental property.
- Rental deposits: How much, how to pay it (and how to get it back).
- Terms to clarify and agree on before you sign a rental contract.
- Tenant, Landlord, and Estate Agent responsibilities
There are no reviews yet.