Imagine a life free from worry. Does it seem like an impossible goal? While we’ll never be completely free from worry, many people don’t l
Your guide to living in Aruba. Aruba visas, residency and citizenship
Why move to Aruba?
Visas and Permits to move to Aruba
Aruba Tourist Visa
Aruba Retirement Visa to Live in Aruba
Aruba Passive Income Visa to Live in Aruba
Family Visas to Live in Aruba
Aruba Study Visa
- University of Aruba
- The Institution of Pedagogico Arubano
- The International School of Aruba
- The Dr Horacio Oduber Hospital
- Xavier school of medicine
Work Visas to Live in Aruba
European Dutch Nationals
Advantages of Aruba Nationality
Pathways to Aruba Citizenship
Citizenship by descent
Citizenship by naturalisation
- A residency requirement. You have legally lived continuously in the Netherlands, Aruba, Curaçao, or Sint Maarten for five years.
- Dutch language requirement. Be able to read, write, speak and understand Dutch.
Citizenship by Marriage
Aruba residency by investment
Aruba residency by investment pathways
- You are the CEO or CFO of a company with minimum sales of Afl. 10 million (around USD$5.5 million).
- You qualify as a foreigner for a directors licence, and you won shares worth at least Afl. 125,000 (around USD$70,000)
- You own more than 40% of the shares of a company registered in Aruba.
- These shares are worth more than Afl. 50,000 (around USD$28,000)
Do you have experience moving to Aruba? We’d love to hear from you about why you chose to move to live in Aruba and the pros and cons of living and working in Aruba. We’d be very interested in your experience with Aruba visas and residency permits, Aruba citizenship, Aruba nationality, and Aruba passports. Please contact us to share your Expat story.
You are moving abroad, and that is exciting! Now, how do you make sure that all your treasured possessions get safely to your new home? We’ll lo
At its best, living abroad is incredible. But, it can be extra challenging when things go wrong. The right Expat Health Insurance means when you or yo
US Citizens living abroad need private health insurance in case of any illness or injury. Health insurance will not only help you avoid hefty medical
Moving overseas is a new beginning that gives you the chance to follow your dream and live an exciting and life-changing adventure. Thousands of peopl