Why would you want a residency visa to a country in the EU? From sun-soaked beaches to frosty mountain tops and bustling cities, Europe offers a truly
Immigrate to Malta to live and work. Explore Malta visas, residency, citizenship, and passport.
Why Immigrate to Malta?
Immigrate to Malta for business and commerce
Malta visa and residence permit information
Youth Mobility Visa
How to get Maltese nationality, citizenship and a passport
Malta passport power
Here are some of the ways to get citizenship in Malta:
Malta’s Golden Visa. Residency and Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by Investment – Malta Individual Investor Programme (MIIP)
Financial requirements of the MIIP
One-off non-refundable contribution to the Malta development fund.
- Principal applicant – €650,000
- Spouse – €25,000
- Young children – €25,000 per child
- Unmarried children 18-26 – €50,000 per child
- Dependent parents and grandparents – €50,000 each
Purchase of Maltese stocks or bonds
Securing a property
Residency by Investment – Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP)
- Purchase property valued at no less than €320,000 (€270,000 if the property is in South Malta or Gozo).
- Rent property at no less than €12,000 annum (€10,000 per annum if the property is in South Malta or Gozo).
Residency by Investment – Global Residence Programme
Other Residency by Investment and Citizenship by Investment opportunities
We’d love to hear your Malta Expat story. If you have moved to Malta to live and work share your experience here. We’re especially keen to hear about how you accessed Malta residency, citizenship, and passport. Contact us to find out more.