The United States of America has long been known as one of the best places to do business in the world. It is often seen as a stepping stone to take b
Your guide to Grenada visas and Grenada citizenship and passport
Why immigrate to Grenada?
Move to Grenada for the tax regime
Move to Grenada for the education system
Move to Grenada for the welcome
Move to Grenada for the safety
Move to Grenada for the cost of living
Overseas Property Ownership
Move to Grenada for the cuisine
Move to Grenada for the natural beauty and warm climate
Grenada Visas and Work Permits
Grenada offers a range of visas, work permits, and residency options for people looking to live and work in the country.
Marriage visa or family visa
Grenada Student visa or study visa
Grenada Work permit
Grenada Permanent residence
- letter of reference from both a reputable person in Grenada and home country
- police certificate of character from Grenada and home country
- bank statements
- medical certificates
- a letter stating one’s date of arrival, activities engaged and reasons for residency.
Advantages of Grenada Citizenship
Advantages of Grenada Passport
Grenada Citizenship by Birth
Grenada Citizenship by Descent
Grenada Citizenship through Marriage
Grenada Citizenship by Naturalization
Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Grenada Citizenship by Investment (CBI)
- Fast turnaround time.
- Access to U.S. E-2 visa, giving the right to conduct business and reside in the U.S.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Powerful passport with visa-free access to the European Union (E.U.), China, Russia and Commonwealth countries.
- Low minimum investment compared to other countries.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment – Contribution
Grenada Citizenship by Investment – Real Estate Investment
Pathway to the United States E-2 Visa
CBI and RBI Options
To review the best Residency by Investment and Citizenship by Investment programs around the world, please see our article on Investment Visas.
Have you immigrated to Grenada? Share your Expat story here. We’d love to know about your experience of visas, work permits, and naturalisation. Please contact us for more details.
Health is the number one prerequisite for every adventure you plan, and unfortunately, it can be very unpredictable. It is essential to do your resear