If you have used our moving overseas checklist, you know there are numerous tasks to deal with when planning your move. And, one of the key tasks on t
Aruba visas, residency and citizenship
Why move to Aruba?
Visas and Permits to move to Aruba
Aruba Tourist Visa
Aruba Retirement Visa to Live in Aruba
Aruba Passive Income Visa to Live in Aruba
Family Visas to Live in Aruba
Aruba Study Visa
- University of Aruba
- The Institution of Pedagogico Arubano
- The International School of Aruba
- The Dr Horacio Oduber Hospital
- Xavier school of medicine
Work Visas to Live in Aruba
European Dutch Nationals
Advantages of Aruba Nationality
Pathways to Aruba Citizenship
Citizenship by descent
Citizenship by naturalisation
- A residency requirement. You have legally lived continuously in the Netherlands, Aruba, Curaçao, or Sint Maarten for five years.
- Dutch language requirement. Be able to read, write, speak and understand Dutch.
Citizenship by Marriage
Aruba residency by investment
Aruba residency by investment pathways
- You are the CEO or CFO of a company with minimum sales of Afl. 10 million (around USD$5.5 million).
- You qualify as a foreigner for a directors licence, and you won shares worth at least Afl. 125,000 (around USD$70,000)
- You own more than 40% of the shares of a company registered in Aruba.
- These shares are worth more than Afl. 50,000 (around USD$28,000)
Do you have experience moving to Aruba? We’d love to hear from you about why you chose to move to live in Aruba and the pros and cons of living and working in Aruba. We’d be very interested in your experience with Aruba visas and residency permits, Aruba citizenship, Aruba nationality, and Aruba passports. Please contact us to share your Expat story.
Health is the number one prerequisite for every adventure you plan, and unfortunately, it can be very unpredictable. It is essential to do your resear